Waterfalls, Rainforest Canopy, Hiking, Beaches
Just like walking on the beaches close by, an immersion into the rainforest provides you with clarity and allows you to experience the vitality of Costa Rica’s Fountain of Youth. As far as eco-tours, wow, where to begin as there are so many to choose from. You and your family will marvel at the oddities while you hike on our easy-to-get-to trails, eat exotic fruits and herbs from our garden and plan a day with dolphins and visit a wildlife refuge. There’s also kayaking in mangrove estuaries, surfing, hiking, zip lines and an organic chocolate farm close by. Hike on our designated trails or head out to La Tarde Indigenous area near Corcovado National Park, a cultural immersion experience not to be missed. Your travel dollars support and promote sustainable and viable rural tourism on The Osa Peninsula. There are unlimited touring options, we are located where rainforest meets sea and close to private beaches near Puerto Jimenez;
Corcovado National Park Exploration right from the reserve
• Osa Wildlife Sanctuary (min age 7)
• Dolphin Boat and Snorkel Tours Drake Bay and Golfo Dulce.
• Kayaking in Mangroves (kids can go tandem with parents)
• Zip Line Canopy Tour in La Palma with a great bar & restaurant. We have had guests as young as 4 go- can ride tandem with guide ( Pizza, Comida Tipica )
• BBQ and Seafood near the reserve.
• Finca Kobo – Chocolate Tour – The girls will luv ya! 5 minutes away
• Guided hikes near Corcovado National Park
• Waterfall Rappelling and Exploring
• Horseback Riding
• Surfing and wake boarding
• Inshore and off shore fishing
• Birdwatching and Butterfly farm – See 100’s Blue Morphos
• Caiman & Croc lagoon in Puerto Jimenez- FREE
Or just sit by the river in the dipping pool or in one of our hammocks , We generally recommend more of a cultural immersion experience and try to support only Costa Rican operated eco tours. Your travel dollars support and promote sustainable and viable eco tourism on The Osa Peninsula. Our on-site caretaker doubles as our guide. Our unique 8 level treehouse rental by owner is only 15 minutes northwest of Puerto Jimenez, where you’ll find airport, restaurants, gift shops, banks and car rentals. We can help book tours and make recommendations to make your vacation to Costa Rica a dream come true.
So you wanna be pampered? Ask about our All-Inclusive Treehouse meal plan by Gilberto, professionally trained. Get a massage or and soak in our jungle pools. Try herbal treatments or meet Maria and her therapeutic horse healers. Visit Indigenous areas and explore the expanses of your imagination and wildest dreams. When the days over, watch the sunset over the Golfo Dulce from your living room.