Perfect Treehouse Adventure in Southern Costa Rica
Lapa’s Nest Treehouse was born in 2007. First starting as an oil painting by Michael, now transformed into a 7 story rental home made 100% from sustainable woods and bamboo.They began to share their home with friends, guests, hosting wellness and art retreats on their 200 acre paradise. Together with their Costa Rican family which are on-site staff, they’ve discovered the alternative medicinal powers of plant medicine of the Central America tropical jungle. In addition to the herbs and medicinal qualities of plants, the water and air surrounding the Osa Peninsula is the purest in the world. This intriguing, healing paradise evolved as they healed their own spirits and shared with others. Now Michael designs treehouses all over Costa Rica, Panama and Caribbean. Soon, their ideas took off, and now Blondie and Michael’s
Lapa’s Treehouses can be rented by owner for as low as $750 for 3 days. Why pay fees to Airbnb treehouses? Book with owner direct and save 15% and get the personal attention and pampering you deserve. Come to where the rainforest meets the beach and experience comfort privacy and adventure. Come experience the most biodiverse area in the world called OSA.
CLICK HERE to check travel dates
Vacation Home Rental with Self Serve Spa
- $ 750 for 3 days x 4 persons / Add $75 total for each additional person.
- $ 1,250 for 5 days x 4 persons / Add $100 total for each additional person.
- $ 1,550 weekly for up to 4 persons / Add $125 total for each additional person up to 10.
All Inclusive Vacations including spa, pools, meals, treatments and tours.
- $1,750 – $ 2,650 weekly – including all-inclusive meal plan with fine cuisine, massage, yoga, treatments and tours.
- $3,550 -$4,400 – for long term treatments or what we call- ‘Extend your stay and play in the clay retreats.