Waterfalls, Rainforest Canopy, Hiking and Beaches
As far as Osa Peninsula eco-tours go? Wow, where to begin? Hike on our easy-to-get-to trails, eat exotic fruits and vegetables from our garden and plan a day out with dolphins with John on the Golfo Dulce. When walking down to our tree house dipping pool, keep your eye out for the sloth too. It’s truly a jungle out there. Visit a wildlife refuge, go kayaking in mangrove estuaries, teach your kids to surf, zip lines and keep ladies on your team with a stop at an organic chocolate farm close by. Hike on our designated trails or head out to La Tarde Indigenous at top of Corcovado National Park. A cultural immersion experience not to be missed. There’s also;
- Swimming near dolphins and Bio-Illuminescence night tours on the water
- Waterfall and tree rappelling with Drew or Andy.
- Surf lessons, horseback riding and waterfall exploring.
- Stand up boarding and kayak fishing for snook and tarpon.
- Birdwatching and Butterfly farm.
- Caiman & Croc lagoon in Puerto Jimenez.
- Massage, Reiki and Yoga with Laura Castro or Natalie.